PVCu - Casement
Our PVCu windows, door and other UPVC products are made from the leading German Kommerling system., which is renowned as a market leader owing to it’s strength, purity of colour and security features. A lead –free product that will offer longevity and quality without compromise.
There is the option of a chamfered system with cleaner straight lines, for a modern look for the design conscious or a sculptured option which creates a softer appearance adding a little design flair to any installation.
We offer comprehensive range in the Kommerling profile including: casement windows, french doors, tilt and turn windows, sliding patio doors, bay and bow windows.
There are a variety of options to personalise your windows such as; Georgian bars, lead detailing, bevels and coloured / stained glass.
Like our hardwood and aluminium windows and doors they are available in any RAL or BS colour and 44 woodgrain and colour finishes.
- 70mm frame depth
- 5 chambered for better thermal performance
- Steel reinforced Profiles
- Slim sightlines or softer ovolo sightlines with a lowline gasket
- Chamfered or Sculptured/Ovolo glazing beads
- Wide range of colours - 44 woodgrain and coloured finishes
- High security multi-point locking & shoot bolts
- Internal beading for enhanced security
- High impact, colourfast and lead-free PVCu profiles that are better for the environment
PVCu Sliding Sash Windows
Aluminium Bi-Fold Doors